Sign in to follow this  

MX De Nations

Why doesn't SpeedVision rescue us from this he!!? Replace one of the road races on Tuesdays with some MX and off road racing already...

Anybody try downloading a video from the mediazone site? The samples looked good, and $5 aint a bad deal...

I'm watching the event live on Eurosport. If any of you can't watch mediazone or don't wish to, I am willing to do a live update on here every lap and so on, if some are interested.

I'm watching the event live on Eurosport. If any of you can't watch mediazone or don't wish to, I am willing to do a live update on here every lap and so on, if some are interested.

So it's Thursday practice now? Are there any lap times? They still have the lap times of the previous FIM race posted, and haven't updated with today's practice times of the MXDN:

http://www.motocrossmx1.com/ (click on Live Results on the left of the page)

Watching practice live in Eurpope! What have we done wrong in the US?

Im gonna get the live feed from Mediazone unless something better gets posted I dont see an alternative...

So it's Thursday practice now? Are there any lap times? They still have the lap times of the previous FIM race posted, and haven't updated with today's practice times of the MXDN:

Its Thursday morning 6.30am now here in Europe so no practice that early

🤣:banghead:

I planed to go to France, and got a media acreditation, but now I can`t :applause:🤣

Here is the Schedule

Schedule MXoN

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Free Practice MX1 10:00 - 10:40

Free Practice MX2 11:00 - 11:40

Free Practice Open 12:00 - 12:40

Qualifying Race MX1 14:30

Qualifying Race MX2 15:30

Qualifying Race Open 16:30

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Warm up B-Final 08:40 - 09:00

Warm up MXoN Group 1 09:10 - 09:30

Warm up MXoN Group 2 09:40 - 10:00

B-Final 11:00

Race 1 (MX1 + MX2) 13:10

Race 2 (MX2 + Open) 14:10

Race 3 (MX1 + Open) 16:10

i think it kicks butt the way they mix up the classes like that. how cool would it have been to see rc and bubba last year riding away from the rest of the 125 and 250 pack.

i think it kicks butt the way they mix up the classes like that. how cool would it have been to see rc and bubba last year riding away from the rest of the 125 and 250 pack.

Man, I don't know! Racing Lites and Opens at the same time? Sounds pretty dangerous if there are jumps that the Opens are clearing, and the Lites are jumping short. I wonder if they have a protocol for that....Lites stay to the right or something... :banghead:

Is there anyone in europe that can record the live coverages in a

form like Mpeg or Divx.

Then share somehow like a torrent.

Thats laughable........Frances 'brilliant' team :applause:

Oh wait, maybe the article is five years old. Na, still wouldnt fit.

Actually France has a very good line up. Pichon can be extremly fast when the whim strikes. Tortelli is without a doubt one of the 10 fastest riders in the world. DV is also very quick. Outside the USA, Belgium and New Zealand who is better? They could win this on their home turf. Don't get cocky. :banghead:

Actually France has a very good line up. Pichon can be extremly fast when the whim strikes. Tortelli is without a doubt one of the 10 fastest riders in the world. DV is also very quick. Outside the USA, Belgium and New Zealand who is better? They could win this on their home turf. Don't get cocky. :banghead:

Pichon--whim, thats being kind.

Tortelli, can be quick and is their strongest rider.

Cobra? Have you been watching lately. Did move up a couple of spots when bubba and chaddie were out.

Phhttttt.

"those ameriiicans are peegs, france vell ween" LOL