Sign in to follow this  

Yates in for Nashville

Yes Smokin' Joe is GNC#3 Joe Kopp. He was at Elkhart Lake with the Superbikers2 series earlier this month getting prepared to do Nashville on the 250

Yea I'm going first thing in the morning, Mark is already there!

I owe you some cash!

See you there!

gee, I wonder who the lunatic is gunna take out this time?

Now, now. The man hasn't even run the race yet.

I know that Yates has displayed some inappropriate behavior in the past, but that's why its called "the past", because it won't necessarily happen in the future.

gee, I wonder who the lunatic is gunna take out this time?
"The Lapper Slapper" on a motard. I hope there are extra EMTs on duty.
They don't call him "Yikes!" for nothing. :banghead:
You guys should watch what you say about your fellow TT members. :applause: Especially when said member has proven to be very willing ready and able to administer beatings.... 🤣

🤣 FWIW-it used to say Yikes! on the back of his helmet. Aaron is one of my favorite racers (apparently not too popular on this board). I would rate him, by far, the most exciting to watch AMA roadracer. Watching him light it up coming down the hill under the bridge at Road Atlanta or over the hump/jump at the end of the back straight at Barber.... :banghead::applause: Farkin' big respec'.

Mike

You guys should watch what you say about your fellow TT members. :banghead: Especially when said member has proven to be very willing ready and able to administer beatings....🤣:applause:

uuuumm... yes, and the rest of us would have had our licenses cut into pieces for such behavior. However, I will say that my statements in this thread do not reflect my true thoughts about A.Y. but they were mainly intended as humor/sarcasm, as I believe some of the other "off" posts were.

nuff said.

🤣 FWIW-it used to say Yikes! on the back of his helmet. Aaron is one of my favorite racers (apparently not too popular on this board). I would rate him, by far, the most exciting to watch AMA roadracer. Watching him light it up coming down the hill under the bridge at Road Atlanta or over the hump/jump at the end of the back straight at Barber.... :banghead::banghead: Farkin' big respec'.

Mike

+1

my feelings exactly.

Zemke isn't afraid to get it sideways either

+1

my feelings exactly.

Zemke isn't afraid to get it sideways either

:banghead: I was standing at the top of the "roller coaster" at VIR (turn 15) at the 2004 AMA Superbike round. Zemke came around and lit the rear, smoke pouring off, stepped out, all the way from the apex of 15, until he tipped in to turn 16. He did it several laps in a row. The first time through, about 100 people all gasped "holy sh!t" in unison. It was beautiful.

Mike

:banghead: I was standing at the top of the "roller coaster" at VIR (turn 15) at the 2004 AMA Superbike round. Zemke came around and lit the rear, smoke pouring off, stepped out, all the way from the apex of 15, until he tipped in to turn 16. He did it several laps in a row. The first time through, about 100 people all gasped "holy sh!t" in unison. It was beautiful.

Mike

I was there that weekend too. I wonder how I looked with Duhammel lapping me in FX. :banghead: