Alinestars Tech for WOMEN!!!

Well, its about time. We actually have a high end boot made just for us. It fits very similar to a regular Tech 6 except the boot is a little shorter and the calf is a little bigger. They actually fit me great. They are a pretty silver color too. Just an FYI for you ladies looking for a pair of boots, but just haven't found the right fit yet.

Glad to hear they are a good fit ... i saw them online but was worried they'd be softer or cheaper since they are a 3-buckle like a kid boot.

Only 3 buckles?? That doesn't sound very good... unless you have very short legs, maybe? :banghead:

This doesn't sound like it will do much for taller women with narrow feet, though... they still cant wear the guys boots, and three buckles and shorter boots won't work if you're over 5'7", I imagine.

I've never been so glad to be tall with wider feet before... sort of makes up for all these years looking for heels in a size 9&1/2 wide width! :applause:

i tried on the thor quadrant boot & it seemed to have excellent support compared to my elements which have too much room on the sides of my foot. the quadrant boot is sized extremely small ( they say only a half size ) I wear a 10 in women's and the 10 in mens fit me!! The quadrants seemed high quality for the price.

...On a different note, the new Tech 10s have only 3 buckles as well so maybe it's not an indication of quality ...

Call me an old fashioned gal but I never liked the (many years ago) Ski boot change to rear entry, it just seemed as if the precise fit was lacking. Lo and Behold, it appears that the buckle system has pretty much become the norm again.

Less buckles means (probably) more comfort but there has to be something else that means a precise fit, unless you're a perfect fit for the boot model, especially when you're talking supportive areas.