Sign in to follow this  

Couple videos

Here's a couple videos of me and my friends. Please right click and "save as" to download.

The first one was taken as we were building an MX track out at my friends house.

Keepin it pin'd

The second one is the party we had when the track was finished.

MX Party

I'm from Erie, PA. The video was taken in Northeast, PA. I believe there is some footage in the first one from Majestic Lost Trails also. :banghead:

Cool vid!! Angry music though. PS- quads are like fat chicks....fun to ride until your buddies see you on one.

Why does everyone hate on quads

Cause everytime guys show up on there quads they are always first moto and blow out every good burm and rut we make and the quad guys think that they are the biggest baddest guys of all times and they can only do ten 10' jumps. Not saying that you are like these guys but most people are. :banghead:

you guys are a bunch of friggen hill billy quad riders. It looks like the most fun ever :banghead: . Those were the most entertaining home videos ive seen on here yet.

Thanks guys! (except you quad haters :applause: ). You guys should check out the website we just started. FullThrottleAssault. It's more of an anything goes ATV site that has little moderating.

It's mostly quads but we do ride with some friends who have dirtbikes. :banghead: We are currently working on a new video from another place we ride which has our dirtbike friends in it. Won't be ready for a week or two as we are going offroading in our Jeeps this weekend at Paragon Adventure Park in Hazleton, PA.

Why does everyone hate on quads

I don't think that people "hate" quads. They do have a purpose. They are great on farms and ranches and places where 4 tires fit. The problem we encounter out in the west is that quad riders like to take their rigs on to SINGLE TRACK. The single track then becomes a 2 track and the forest service then shuts down trails because of impact from quads. Quads need to stay off the single track so that designated single track stays a single track. The more trails that get shut down the less riding for all, dirt bikes, mountain bikes, quads, snow machines etc.

just my .02

I hear ya. We don't have them problems. Most of the places in PA are quad trails that allow dirtbikes. Even the race tracks have one track for dirtbikes and one for quads. Infact, I can't even think of a place right now that is dirtbike only in PA. What I do know thats hard to find in PA is Jeep and fullsize 4x4 trails. It's waaay easier to find a legal place to ride quads and dirtbikes.