Sign in to follow this  

Sunday Easy Trail Ride - Georgetown 9/25

I'm in the mood to cruise. Any beginning or slower riders who want to cruise with me at Georgetown this sunday - let's go 4 it.

8 am at Mace mills. :banghead:

:banghead:

Slyk. This post deleted stuff is gonna cost us in shirt sales.

Oh ya, tell Bob he can have the glory, we get the profits.

Where is goergetown?

How far is it?

Why have I not been there before?

Is it called something else?

Is Bob still going to ride the Argyll MX track?

If so, what day?

Is Jimmy gonna ride the MX track?

If so what day?

"Christ you know it ain't easy

You know how hard it can be

The way things are going,

they're gonna crucify me"

John Lennon circa 1973

BigBoober if you come to GTown (he has been known to change his mind) :banghead: stop by and say HI!!!! I will be camped ontop of the hill or further down the road.

Kraig

"Christ you know it ain't easy

You know how hard it can be

The way things are going,

they're gonna crucify me"

John Lennon circa 1973

Just a few years off.... 1969 "Ballad of John and Yoko"

i will either go to gt or fh on sunday with you tt'ers. Ryno66 and i hit up loop 1 last night in gt at 730pm and got back at 10:30. Damn foxes, skunks, and raccoons runing across the trail all night long. Got to watch the lightning south of placerville from the rock hill above the deep water crossing. It was a blast.

Bob,

I will be putting a fresh coat of armor on the 250X tomorrow, new Cycra Hand Guards, Flatland Radiator Guards, and a Flatland Skid Plate. I think that I would be ready for anything that GT had to offer. You say that you want to cruise, yet you do not say where. Mace Mills and from there?? :banghead:

go where ever, I guess what I mean by cruise is not be aggro about trying to get somewhere in a hurry, I don't know.....it all depends on who wants to show up. its just an idea that's all.

So, you ready to show me that part of GT that is not DR? I might bring the Guy that just bought my 450R if He wants to come. I wanted to ride FH on Saturday but other things happened, so a Sunday ride would be good. Lets see how this shakes out. :banghead:

Family plans have changed, so I can get out and ride Sunday.🤣

I was thinking GT, or maybe Elkins, but I really don't want to go on a Shirley Temple ride. I don't mind a slower pace, but I need to get in shape if I'm going to ride a couple of enduros this fall, so a newbie ride just wouldn't work for me. :banghead:

I'll watch this thread and see how it works out, or if anyone wants to do a nice 50+ mile day at GT or Elkins you can PM me.🤣

I'd go with the FH loop 6 bunch, but I need to stay closer to home. :applause:

but I really don't want to go on a Shirley Temple ride. :banghead:

OMG, :applause:🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣:busted:

I'm working Elkins with the Dots on Saturday. you know GT, if you do 40-50 miles , you do 40-50 miles.......shirley temple don't ride there nor is she a TTer.

basically This is the Non Loop 6 ride.

It's a Bigbob ride, if you need a further explanation of what that means, or if anybody else has any more frigging stinking questions then I suggest you have your people call my people and set up lunch.

OTHERWISE I'll be at Mace Mills at 8 am.

I sense a lot of anger among you NorCal boys :busted: Everyone one wants to be the captain of the ship and no marines in sight 🤣 (he's trying to be a skipper)..🤣 Racing started again 🤣 Spring riding is just around the corner 🤣 Good times ahead 🤣 Maybe someone should go on the loop six ride thats posted verses starting a non loop six ride But thats just my opinion, so who gives a :applause: Have a great weekend 🤣 wherever and with whoever :banghead:

has everyone lost their loony birds?

I don't want to go on loop 6. yes, I suggested to slyko to make a FH post for Saturday, that is true but when he chose to make it a Loop 6 post, that's when I bailed out.

so............have fun ya all, go ride loop six and do the western states martian trail to the black hills of dakota if you like.

I'm just tryin to get a little ride in before the flood.

5400 posts........I was born in 1954, the year Rock n Roll was born.

new battery in place, have new digital VOM meter and will do circuit tests tomorrow also have a new improved battery tender deluxe model too.

will try various kick startin techniques this weekend too.

"half my kingdom for a horse", said King Richard the 3rd as he lay wounded on a field of battle - shakespeare

I hereby resign as skipper of the Southwest forum or any other ride forum currently or otherwise named herein at TT.

I do however retain the title of Moses.