450X handguards?

Any of you guys have handguards for the 250X or 450X. I just bot two new 05' 450 X's. I bot Acerbis Flag hg's but the morons don't make mounts for the X. They sell a universal mount which does not work. I am making the bike dualsport legal so I need a mount goes on the perch. The lighting switch mounts on the bars so it will intefere with bar mount types.

I second the Cycra Pro Bends with the triple clamp mount. Your steering head will rip off the bike before the Cycras break. I used to use the Acerbis Rally Pros(went through at least 4 sets). Had each set bend and twist on my bars, and I bent them back on the trail with my foot on one end while pulling on the other. Once, my friend with Pro Bends dropped his bike right on the end of the handlebars and when he picked it up the throttle was stuck against the guard end. It took two of us together to try to bend the guard an inch with it wedged in a picnic bench. Point is the Cycra Pro Bend guards seem extremely strong!

I run the Acerbis Multiplo but I thought their $30 mount kit sucked. If I were doing it again I'd run the Fastway system where the barkbusters mount directly to the handlebar clamp. This allows them to float with the bars. Plus they sell a top clamp that'll accomodate a Scott's steering damper so you kill two birds with one stone if you're planning to run a damper.