Sign in to follow this  

Another radiator guard thread...........

So, with a DRZS, what guard protects the best from the radiator folding back? I understand that the DRZE and the DRZS don't share radiator guards.

Help a brudda out.

Thanks, Ken

I have an r, like an e, but use a set of s guards because I got a great deal on them. My radiators are still intact and I can crash with the best of them :banghead:

I have an r, like an e, but use a set of s guards because I got a great deal on them. My radiators are still intact and I can crash with the best of them :banghead:

What brand?................ :applause:

I have the unibikers. Crashed good on the left side and radiator is fine. My foot hurts a bit.

So, with a DRZS, what guard protects the best from the radiator folding back? I understand that the DRZE and the DRZS don't share radiator guards.

Help a brudda out.

Thanks, Ken

Man if you hit hard enough and at the right angle anything will bend. The Unibikers have braces across the back and rest on the frame with rubber bumpers. It would take one heck of a hit to fold them back.

DSCF0072.jpg

825e2c9b.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

If I folded those back I would be more worried about the Hospital bill :banghead:

Man if you hit hard enough and at the right angle anything will bend. The Unibikers have braces across the back and rest on the frame with rubber bumpers. It would take one heck of a hit to fold them back.

If I folded those back I would be more worried about the Hospital bill :applause:

Bingo!! Thanks for the info!

I think I like black the best................ :banghead: