Sign in to follow this  

Oklahoma riding

Hello out west. I may be moving to Enid OK. I was just wondering if there are any good riding areas near by. I am currently in South Carolina. I ride a WR450 so looking for trails not so much the tracks. Thanks.

Bill

Hey,

I am in Wichita Kansas and there are a few places that I have been to that aren't too bad for an afternoon ride or a one day turn around trip. There is a place at Stillwater that is called "The 500 Acre" and you have to be a member there. The local bicycle shop can help get you set up. There is also a free riding area near Kaw Reservior's Sarge Creek campground that is pretty nice. And of course there is Little Sahara near Waynoka Oklahoma if you like sand dunes. I go to Texas a few times a year just west of Marrietta OK on the Red River that is very good riding, but more of a weekend trip type thing. PM me sometime and we can get together. Hope this helps.

Josh

Make sure when you ride with these guys you only run on flat tires...........they dont like pansies that run with air in their tires. :banghead::applause:

A tire with tread is for wimps !

If you ride with them don't wake up the DEVIL !

:banghead::applause:🤣🤣🤣