Helllp!

No compression? Try adjusting the idle up. Make sure the choke is on. Also, you have to bring the kickstart all the way to the top and give it a decent size kick. I hope I do not sound condesending, just trying to get to the root of the problem. Keep us posted.

be careful guys,

mine one is on dealer cause the kick starter stopped to work, and it was very hard, and when i saw it totally blocked i find a BIG crack on engine, just near the cover on the base of kick-starter, and it was very huge.

The dealer opened the right side of engine, and he found kick-starter completily blocked due to a big space between starting part pieces (sorry i don't know the translation) so 3 days before "big crack" i noticed that starting procedure was hardest than before, and sometimes on kick-start gear was making some strange noise, so i decide to bring it to dealer, and just in front of dealer it blocked.

i'm waiting answer from dealer.

ciao

be careful guys,

mine one is on dealer cause the kick starter stopped to work, and it was very hard, and when i saw it totally blocked i find a BIG crack on engine, just near the cover on the base of kick-starter, and it was very huge.

The dealer opened the right side of engine, and he found kick-starter completily blocked due to a big space between starting part pieces (sorry i don't know the translation) so 3 days before "big crack" i noticed that starting procedure was hardest than before, and sometimes on kick-start gear was making some strange noise, so i decide to bring it to dealer, and just in front of dealer it blocked.

i'm waiting answer from dealer.

ciao

I just got mine back from the dealer after this happened to me and had the engine/gearbox case's and new bearings under warranty from Suzuki

sounds to me like you should take your carb off and clean out the jets. mainly the pilot circuit. if fuel sits in the carb for to long then it will clog the holes in the jets and prevent fuel from traveling through. also make sure on a cold start you use the choke(black knob) and not the hot start button.

I had the same problem when I first bought this bike, I found that if it doesnt start after 2 or 3 kicks to turn off the gas and try again, usully it will fire right up unless its really flooded, If so you should tip the bike over and drain all the fuel out of the carb(leave the gas off) and kick it again,If your still having problems turn on the choke and wick the throttle real quick.I also found it was easier to start after i adjusted my cam chain. dont get discouraged these bikes are tricky to start but once you get it down you can usually fire it up by the 3rd kick, oh yea and DONT POP START IT, you could thow off your timing, and kill your motor.