Graphic kits... Want to hear your opinion!

Hey guys, What is the sickest graphic kit you have ever seen?? Im about to change mine up and want to here you opinons on who has the best style kits available. I currently have the 05 HotWheels kit and its not bad... but I want something better. Also who makes graphics that will actually stick to the tank?? Lets see some of your YZs with the hot graphics installed :banghead: Mines in the garage if you want to see it.

My opinion: Until someone or some company gives me money to sport their name and graphics on my bike....I will use what is closest to stock. Stock graphics sux because they are too thin & destroy easy. I use the Yamaha Team Graphics by Ceet. They are clean, thick , they do stick to the tank even with using U4 and they are not too busy looking. I also utilize my sponser me myself and I :banghead:

I have always disliked the generic racing stripes that most bikes have. I think it is great that a couple companies have gone away from those limited designs and incorporated different graphics like xgx and others. The sweet deal is they will put anything you want on, just send them a picture and they will make it fit, print it and send it to you. :banghead:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=7215

Here is mine. Pretty basic but looks nice, I have thought about going to the Yamaha of Troy graphics next. :applause:

I like.. Problem is the 450s get all the nice graphics. I see tons of kits for the 450 that i would buy in a second, but for the 400/426 nothing good :banghead:

If you click on a single picture you can make that one as large as 1/4 of the screen, hover the mouse over that picture and a little icon of a picture with arrows pointing out at the corners will appear. click that and it becomes about 8x10.

No the graphics only go up to where the white ends.

The bike

Mine is dressed up with a big blue Bud Light Graphic kit. The guy before me put it on and I have no intent on taking it off. I love the look of it. :banghead:

That bike looks awsome... what do ya think the cops would say if they see me riding around a beer commercial?? Besides paying to advertise for other companies, do you think this will look good on my SM?? Cause I might go with this one. On a side note... are these graphic companies still coming out with kits for the 426 or only the 450s now?

That bike looks awsome... what do ya think the cops would say if they see me riding around a beer commercial?? Besides paying to advertise for other companies, do you think this will look good on my SM?? Cause I might go with this one. On a side note... are these graphic companies still coming out with kits for the 426 or only the 450s now?

These guys could make you some. But, that is the only one I could find. Mine is a One industries, but they don't seem to make them anymore. http://www.bikegraphix.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=31