Sign in to follow this  

is ktm...

yes black rims and i think it may come with an akropovic pipe
really where did u here this? i have a steve ramone replica and my friend wants a ktm and he wants an 06 replica bike. is there a site i can go too? thanks

ktm has a steve ramon replica out for 06, my dealer in Norway has one, titan akropovic,black rims, titan rear spring, and some sxs parts inthe forks+++++

here it is

KTM7.jpg

KTM5.jpg

nice looking bike!! but i could do without having someone elses name on my bike....

ktm has a steve ramon replica out for 06, my dealer in Norway has one, titan akropovic,black rims, titan rear spring, and some sxs parts inthe forks+++++

here it is

KTM7.jpg

KTM5.jpg

are u sure thats an 06, i have the same bike and its an 05.

Yes and no. They are available but they only came out in Europe. They had a few left over so they sent them to a few select dealers in the U.S. Good luck finding one. There was an article about it in Dirt Bike last month.

That one you say is actually an 05, look at the swingarm, graphics etc, all 05. It also has a non black shock body.

I would imagine an 06 rep will just be a Stock 06 with an Akro, 05 factory sticker set. It would probably have the black shock, 06 swingarm etc.

My name eludes me too, i no longer have a Honda, but swapped out for a 06 sx125.

actually timfurry balls my information was correct

I didn't say your information was INCORRECT, I just said don't listen to you. . . :banghead: Plus the '05 Ramone replica also came with black rims and an Akropovic. . . :applause: So I guess you're wrong. . .

I didn't say your information was INCORRECT, I just said don't listen to you. . . :banghead: Plus the '05 Ramone replica also came with black rims and an Akropovic. . . :applause: So I guess you're wrong. . .

and the orange KTM pen.......Lest we forget the important things.