Sign in to follow this  

Another MX Track MAYBE lost.

Riverdale Raceway's future isn't looking to bright. The current promoter, Pro Moto Promotions is pulling out because of high insurance rates.

PLEASE!!!!!!! come up here for the start of the Northwest Winter MX Challenge and show Pro-moto some support and talk elaine into staying with the track. Alls that the track needs is some support. Come on out and do your part to keep this awsome track alive.

This sucks but I think you are simply proloning the inevitable. This is the second time in 6 months I've seen a call like this to save that track.

I heard the real story is they have too much money into the track to make money. I'm not bad mouthing anyone here; just trying share my $.02. Maybe they shouldn't build tracks that need 50 riders/day to breakeven.

I also heard that the insurance money got spent, sounds like they need to get an accountant or somebody that can manage the funds a little better. Honestly though i don't think they Will go away, i also heard they are closing down so they can run a few indoor races at clark county that are part of a winter series they run every year. Hopefully they get it worked out and this isn't the boy who cried wolf scenario.

I liked this track but they do have some big plans for the property and may have gotten a little carried away with the costs. I will grab my kids and head down for another ride though. Gotta do my part. :banghead:

It is my new favorite track and I dont want to see it go away but as the others have said...logistics and poor planning may doom it even if they do get a decent showing at their practices...

Wow that place is expensive.

I wish there were as many guys in my area on here.

I think I'll put up a billboard or somthing cause there are tons of people who ride.