Help!!!!

Today i was changing my pilot jet and when i reassembled and test ran the bike, gas was poring out of the overflow line. Yes i did remember to tighten the screw that drains he bowl. Is my float off. I have no idea what is wrong. HELP anybody

You probably have a little dirt in the needle valve, or the float is a bit stuck. Turn the gas on and gently rap on the side of the carb with a screwdriver handle or some other small item. This can sometimes jar a stuck float loose.

If that doesn't do it, you'll have to take the bowl off again. Make sure the float moves up and down freely. If not figure out why. If the float moves OK, turn the fuel petcock on and gently raise the float. The fuel flow should stop. If not, remove the float hinge (carefull don't loose the needle or spring), and inspect the needle and seat. This is the valve that shuts of fuel flow to the carb when the float rises. Make sure it's all clean and there are no marks on it. Put it back together and before you put the bowl back on, turn on the gas and make sure that the fuel flow stops when you gently raise the float. Put the bowl back on and go riding.