I attempted the de-smog on my '94 XR650L, now the bike won't turn over. I followed the directions from http://www.4strokes.com/tech/honda/xrlsmog/, my bike was a little different. Next to the charcoal canister they removed, I have a diaphram which I also removed. My carb has 2 nips on the top, 1 facing down about 3/4 down, 1 more at the very bottom, 1 facing left, and 1 facing right. The very bottom nip and nip facing left meet at a V and exit under the bike. I'm not sure what to do with the nip about 3/4 down that faces down, I've tried starting with it covered and open. The only changes I've made to the carb are plugging the top left one, like in the article, plugging the T, and opening/closing the one 3/4 of the way facing down. Pics are all here: http://photobucket.com/albums/y189/4buck/XR650L/ Everything else is tightened and I don't know why it's not working.