Sign in to follow this  

Kamloops riders?

Anyone here from kamloops? The girlfriend and I have moved to the Kamloops area recently. We're looking for places to ride, and people to ride with. We've ridden Greenstone mtn, Inks lake, Barnhartvale, and Duffy lake. Lots of good riding in this area! We mostly ride single track, and don't race yet. Anyone intersted drop me a P.M.

Dude, come up to goose lake today...meet lots of people.

goose lake stomp

TTYL.

Damn. someone told me about the race and I forgot about it. We went riding at Duffy instead. Might go out to goose lake next weekend and run their circuit if it's still marked. Thanks anyway.

Damn it was so awsome. I rode the poker run yesterday and had a blast. Too sore to ride today so I came out and shot some video. You couldnt ask for a better day, sunny, warm, big loamy berms......heaven!! Met a few more peeps to ride with :banghead:

Damn it was so awsome. I rode the poker run yesterday and had a blast. Too sore to ride today so I came out and shot some video. You couldnt ask for a better day, sunny, warm, big loamy berms......heaven!! Met a few more peeps to ride with :applause:

Damn, again. Glad you had a good time though. :banghead:

Are you from the area?

Thanks to this forum I headed out to Goose Lake area to check out the riding there. Pretty neat area, although smaller than what I am used to. (Inks & Scuitto Lake). It had rained hard the night before, the entire course was a mud hole, and cow s h i t everywhere. There was some real neat areas, I had a great time. I plan to head back when it dries up a bit. My CR250 is little slippery in all that muck. Kind of a nice little hidden jewel in the Kamloops area.

Im going to head up there this weekend to try out my rekluse. Not sure what day, sun. or mon. Anyone up for a ride?

I might be into it. It's been raining quite a bit around here the last few days so I have'nt made many plans for the weekend. What kind of riding are you looking to do with the rekluse? Inks will probably be sloppy with the rain.

Ya its getting quite wet....almost like living in the valley again. Id like to find some uphill single track, of course with slippery snotty roots. No wheelspin? That will be weird...

I might go to Isobel Lake, I havent been there for a while and buddy says theres way more trails now.

Ive raced at whispering pines. Is there any more tracks there or something like a track. Ill be moving there soon I live in Williams Lake. And how does the track work do you get a key and ride when you want or is it open a few days a week. Let me know thank you.

Welcome to Kamloops. As far as I know there are no other tracks nearby. For Whisp. Pines You can buy a year track pass or pay by the day, $20. Year track passes right now are 1/2 price for remaining months. Check out http://www.gkma.ca/ for more info. Theres a family fun day at the track on the 30th if your into it.

Heading up to Noble lk tomorrow....nice warm weather..gonna be awsome.

I fired you an E-mail. I'd be into it if you're still heading out :applause: . How far is it out there?

Still riding? I was in a foot of snow on my bike last wknd behind pinitan lake.