Sign in to follow this  

ttr-250 slip on muffler

yes you can but I would not recomend it as stated before it is stupid to piss off neigbors or ride in inapropriate places you are just going to get more places banned from riding but if you insist just take off the muffler ride by your neighbors house

Wow, some spelling lessons are in order. In any event, the Pro Circuit T4 is a slip on but is way loud. I have a Big Gun Evo X system (pipe and header) and it is nice and it is fairly quiet (not as quiet as stock but nowhere near the T4's noise). IMO aftermarket pipes are not a good use of money (and a lot of money I might add -- I have learned my lesson, as I also have the T4), unless you are trying to reduce weight, since the TTR250 is a pig and the stocker pipe is really heavy. You might check to see whether the Big Gun Evo X also fits the stock header as a slip on. Also, search before asking this question -- there have been prior threads about this subject.

hey man i got the perfect solution for you You could get the FMF megamax muffler it comes with many options as well as running it with the optional silencer to keep the neighbours happy while improving the performance as well