Sign in to follow this  

wut exhaust system shoould i get???/

I have herd really good things about the Big Gun and the Two Brothers. If I were you I would get the Big Gun....

id say the two brothers. I just got mine about a month ago and love it. Sounds oh so nice too

is the motor stock? you have a bore kit? I run a BBR big bore pipe on my 88cc race head kit... that thing sounds like a monster

how much louder do new exhausts make the bike cus i want to get a new one but dont want to annoy ppl around here, and do they increase performance much?

thnaks

Not to sound like a nerd or anything but the stock pipe is pretty good itself--I'm using a stocker with a Powroll "Thrust Chamber" and the spark arrestor screen sawed off and it gives me great throttle response on my 88 without a lot of noise. My advice? Spend the money on suspension first.

agreed, for close to the same cost as an exaust you can get a 88 kit that will make the people with stock bore/exaust systems look stupid. you can mod the stock exaust for nothing and it will perform gust great. high velocity, low noise, great tourqe and throttle responce.

woodsrat the powroll "thrust nozzle"(not chamber) endcap doesnt have a spark arrester. what did u cut off of where??

Two Bros. Stainles or Titanium is the best pipe i have ever owned..

88 s stage. is what im running it on

I've owned a BBR, 2 Bro's, Big Gun, Pro Circuit, FMF and Yoshimura... the 2 Bro's was the best out of the group.

They were all big bore pipes that were used on a 88cc bike.

Why would you waste your money on all those different pipes. especially the fmf pipe

I used a stock baffle with the spark arrestor cut off and the aluminum "Thrust Chamber" which to the best of my knowledge just gives the muffler more volume--and it looks pretty trick, too. See it on Powroll's web site.