Anyone in upstate new york?

Congrats on the new ride!

Depends on if you are interested in Moto or trail riding. I do a lot of trail riding (private land) and some moto - "the Dilla" (know the owners), and Thunder Ridge both are very close to me, also i hit the Harescramble course at Thunder a little (a bit too open for me but still fun).

Congrats on the new ride!

Depends on if you are interested in Moto or trail riding. I do a lot of trail riding (private land) and some moto - "the Dilla" (know the owners), and Thunder Ridge both are very close to me, also i hit the Harescramble course at Thunder a little (a bit too open for me but still fun).

i like all kinds of riding. I went to mx573 a few weeks ago and really enjoyed that, but i was hoping to check out some other tracks that i can practice on. I would love to know of good trail rides too.

my bike is a plated WR400 with a supermoto setup and dirt setup. I love it so far but i wont be able to ride for a couple months because i just had surgury on my wrist. at least i will have time to screw with the bike while i cant ride.

Im in binghamton. I just recently got a dirt bike, where are some good spots to ride around here?

Jackson's Farm has a practice track. It's on 17C, about a mile west of the bridge going across the river to Appalachin. I used to ride there every weekend but haven't been in a couple years so I don't know what the conditions are. It was a little too supercrossy for me.

If you don't mind a little drive, there's Miles Mountain just south of Corning. They've got a great moto track and an 8-mile hare scrambles loop. It's only about a 90 minute drive from Bingo.

Jackson's Farm has a practice track. It's on 17C, about a mile west of the bridge going across the river to Appalachin. I used to ride there every weekend but haven't been in a couple years so I don't know what the conditions are. It was a little too supercrossy for me.

If you don't mind a little drive, there's Miles Mountain just south of Corning. They've got a great moto track and an 8-mile hare scrambles loop. It's only about a 90 minute drive from Bingo.

cool, i will have to check those places out.

Miles Mountain has practice on most saturdays it seems. Check out their website: www.milesmountainmx.com

The motocross track is really nice. I never rode the hare scrambles loop but have talked to a few guys that help design it and they say it's pretty good. I'm not sure if they have the loop open during practice days, but you can email or call them and find out. The family that runs the track is great and are usually very accomodating, so if there's a group of guys that want to run the loop, they might just open it up for you.

haha hey wreckless250F..i know who you are!!..haha dude its John..whats up man..i knew i had to find you somewheres on here!!..i read ur profile thing..and i was like..thats kyle!!!..haha

but ya im in Northville ..also fulton county

anyone know wheere to ride some good tracks???

• 4 months later...