Sign in to follow this  

Anyone in upstate new york?

Ah,i know how it is.Our pc died too.....i'm on the antique pc with dial up in the spare room. I won't be online much if any for about a week,be that long to fix or replace the main unit. This is just too painfull to do with this setup. Kevin has my number,jic you guys want to ride soon. I may try to ride friday(tomorrow) work saturday due to weather....dunno yet.....then back at it sunday for a ride,if weather isn't too bad. Rick,Kev,if ya think ya might want to ride soon,i'll try to make something work.

later,

dc

I'm in the Binghamton - J.C. area. I like to dual sport, lets get a group ride together! I'm thinking we could meet at like Wegman's some morning and travel around to all the off-road hot spots in the area. The next two weekends are booked so I'm thinking April 15th?

Hey, last year phreak showed me around a bit down there- the big hillclimb, the pipeline, the powerlines, some good stuff.

This year, maybe you can spot me a place to park my truck and we can ride all over the place down there!

Dave

I'm sure you can park at Wegman's or accross the street at the Mall for the day. The end of last year phreak was going to show me around also, but the weather got bad... maybe we can get him to come along. Anyone else?

hey cody me i like burnin up the constrution sites like the new khols lot the holiday inn express lot.... the constrution workers get pissed but THEY CANT CATCH ME!

Canton, St. Lawrence County (18 miles from Canada). There are just a few places that are more Upstate than me!

Live in South Jersey (Near the Pine Barrens) but have a place on Tug Hill (Constableville) looking forward to my first season on a DS (03 DRZ400).

For those in the Albany area, April 22nd, who wants to ride?

Let me know and if you know of a good place lets go, if not we can hit EBMX or a small track that I know of.

Heading to Walden's OP on Sat. 5/27 anyone else going?

You know I'll be there!!

Chris

hey cody me i like burnin up the constrution sites like the new khols lot the holiday inn express lot.... the constrution workers get pissed but THEY CANT CATCH ME!

thats only cause you havent been on my site yet. :banana:

anyhow, i live in white plains but will be doing most of my riding upstate in the town of palenville (near hunter mt.) dont have my bike yet, but i will as soon as i sell my road bike. im 35 minutes south of harriman and id be up for loading up the bike to some good riding areas once i get it. so ill post up looking to do some riding once i get my hands on a crf450. :ride:

thats only cause you havent been on my site yet. :busted:

anyhow, i live in white plains but will be doing most of my riding upstate in the town of palenville (near hunter mt.) dont have my bike yet, but i will as soon as i sell my road bike. im 35 minutes south of harriman and id be up for loading up the bike to some good riding areas once i get it. so ill post up looking to do some riding once i get my hands on a crf450. :ride:

Its still going to be tough if you cant Plate that FoFiddy to catch me..... :banana:

no worries lad. ill just follow along doing wheelies in the backhoe. everyone gets a kick out of it when i do that.

i went to catskill highschool myself. ill be doing most of my riding in the general area.