Sign in to follow this  

Were u @ Hollister Saturday 9/24?

The family and I pulled in late Saturday and I saw some kids with Thumpertalk.com fender stickers on their motorcycles. I was going to investigate after I set up camp but by the time I was done THEY WERE GONE!! I think I missed some fellow TT'ers. :banghead: Just wondered if I would get a response with a thread.

Kim

Hi,

We weren't the ones you were talking about, but would have stopped by and introduced ourselves had we known you were there. My son and I were down Sat. and Sun. It is always nice to meet fellow TT'ers. Hope you're family had as good a time as we did.

Sorry I missed you. After I saw these folks I was on the lookout for fender stickers. LOL I didn't get to ride as much as I like to because the daughter who normally doesn't ride decided she was into it a little. I had to share my bike. :applause: Oh well, when I'm driving home and everyone is thanking me for taking them its all good. :banghead: I don't think I have EVER seen so many women riding before. I think half the people there riding were women. I guess I'm not the minority anymore. And I thought I was special LOL... NOT!!!!!!!!

Check it out! Another TTer I missed. I need to pay more attention. We were camped near the store and I never did cruise through the parking by the Vintage Track. Do you ever ride during the week?

I was looking at your profile. We have the same birthday! Few years difference though. :banghead:

Kim

Yes I have been known to ride in the week :applause: . (So much better with out the crowds)

I will be there this weekend too. Keep y'er eyes peel'd

good to have another Pisces out there, we should have a party :banghead: