Sign in to follow this  

Whats going on

just recently each time i wash my bike it wont start immediatly after its washed, the first time i got fed up with it and left it for a week and it started right up. the second time, it needed a new plug and today its done the same thing again :applause:🤣:banghead: i washed it carefully today just with soap and a small trickle coming out the hose, i didnt go anywhere near the plug or airbox, has anyone else had this problem its driving me crazy. yesterday when i rode it started literally first time everytime so this is totally out of character for the bike, as it only seems to do this after being washed, any help would be greatly appreciated

Are you sure the air filter isn't soaked with water? I know mine gets soaked with water even when I barely spray any water at the airbox area. Also check to make sure you don't have any electrical connections exposed.

yeah they're the conclusions i came to i cant come up with anything else :banghead: i overhauled the airbox and cleaner yesterday changed the filter and re-oiled it and gave the airbox a hose and left out to dry (i removed it beforehand) thanks for your help riderx appreaciated.