Sign in to follow this  

cops suck!!!1

i was riding in the field behind my house all day!! undeveloped area!! we had an audience and crap so none of the neighbors that have moved in to the new houses cared cause well most of them i know and talk to all the time and they where all out watching!! anyways i was done riding in the field and were playing around in the street .. (that isn't even done and most the houses aren't even built!! riding wheelies and $h*t!! i was on a raptor 660 and riding them for awhile when i looked back and i be damned if there wasn't a cop following me.... so i sat the wheelie down and stopped... the cop wasn't too happy with me!! heheheheheh i don't know why it was a good wheelie!! had it going for like 1/4 mile in first!! even was going with one hand for awhile!! outcome was he gave me a warning and put me in the system as a crazy rider on public roads!! my issue is the road isn't even done... we just got a street sign... and domino's wont even delver to us cause its too new!! i really hate pigs!! sorry if u are one... just sux!! anyways laugh at me thats my story!! share ur near tickets or even the stories where u got the ticket!! oh yeah if this happends to u... set the wheelie down cause they will get mad if they see u riding it and they follow u for a 1/4 mile till u do!! heheh :applause::banghead:

Try riding a dualsport around town. Cops always think you're riding a dirt bike on the road. They usually lay off after they see the plate on the rear fender. I've actually had them turn around and follow me. Anybody have any good "getaway" stories?

Anybody have any good "getaway" stories?

Only from when i was way to young to care riding a YZ80 round the streets..... :banghead:

I've had to get away through an elementary school field before on my XR250 a few times. Another time I barely got away on my friends old 50 Elsinore.

I get pulled over all the time on my XR-650L. One time a cop followed me into my driveway on my licensed and legal ATK 605 and when I pulled off my helmet, upon seeing my grey hair, he said "Oh--I thought you were some punk kid." As if being a youngster is a crime!! It really pisses me off to get harrassed all the time when I'm not doing anything wrong yet there are all kinds of nogoodniks running around that they won't even give a second glance!!

On the other hand, riding a mini down the street in a wheelie... :banghead:

Most cops don't really care about you riding in the dirt, but when it comes to the street they have to hear alot of crap from thier bosses when niebors call and complain. Even if it's a half built street that you live on. To them street is street. Sometimes you have to see it from thier point. I'm not sticking up for the 5-O but if you show them a little respect they will leave you alone. I putt mine two blocks down the street hugging the curb in first gear. I doesn't piss off my nieghbors or the cops but if your rippin wheelies down the street you will get busted. With so many idiots out there they really apprieciate it when you make thier job easier. Stay under thier radar and you will stay out of trouble.

i saw a video on the net or on tv (not sure ).... a cop was chasing a dirt bike on a dirt road...and the dirt bike was smoking him......and the cop lost it and got stuck on the rail road track......it was prety funny....does anyone know the link?

Most cops don't really care about you riding in the dirt, but when it comes to the street they have to hear alot of crap from thier bosses when niebors call and complain. Even if it's a half built street that you live on. To them street is street. Sometimes you have to see it from thier point. I'm not sticking up for the 5-O but if you show them a little respect they will leave you alone. I putt mine two blocks down the street hugging the curb in first gear. I doesn't piss off my nieghbors or the cops but if your rippin wheelies down the street you will get busted. With so many idiots out there they really apprieciate it when you make thier job easier. Stay under thier radar and you will stay out of trouble.

Good post! :banghead:

Just remember "cops suk", so when you get your bike stolen or run into by a drunk driver... don't start saying, there is never a cop around when you need one. People complain when cops are there and when they are not there ????? I agree with CronicArt that a little respect goes a VERY long way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XRsteve

Anybody have any good "getaway" stories?

i ran.....clipped a fence.....landed in a pit.....cops drove by didnt see or catch me :banghead::applause:

i saw a video on the net or on tv (not sure ).... a cop was chasing a dirt bike on a dirt road...and the dirt bike was smoking him......and the cop lost it and got stuck on the rail road track......it was prety funny....does anyone know the link?

This was the link - but it comes up as nothing now. Was a damn funny video. They were all freaked out about the train...

cops check me out all the time....'97 DR350se. i have had the HP turn around and come up behind me, i just reach back and tap the tag. they get the idea, although i have been pulled over and scrutinized. got away once on a 1973 kawasaki G3SS 90cc road bike......was cruising my favorite twisty suburb street, scraping my knee on a mean s-curve at a whopping 50 mph when a city policeman met me at the exit of the S. he whipped it around, i diverted to a couple backyards, exited stage right into a cotton field, followed the edge of the field til i came upon a side street and made a mad dash home. only one little problem! it was a small town and i had the only kawi G3 in town with a bassani pipe....hell, i had the only G3SS for probably three counties! he caught me one day and read me the riot act and let me go. thankfully my father was a gunsmith and did alot of work for the city PD as well as the sheriff. he was a wee bit pissed with me and took my cool little scoot from me for a couple weeks. i think he just wanted to ride it for awhile.

I did'nt really run......I was creative. This happened a few weeks back right outside of DC in Virginia.

A cop was the 1st car stopped in an intersection. He had the red light.

I pulled up on a side street which pulls into the road he was stopped on (he was on the other side of the red light). He turned and looked strait at my red "looks-like-a-dirt-bike" enduro bike and proceded to talk on his radio. I knew I was busted (no plates....new bike, taking for a local spin). I lucked out in that a big moving truck turned (light just turned yellow) into the road and proceded my way (cops light was just turning green). I pulled out in front of the truck a little too close for comfort so as the cop would not see me. I then sped off and took the very next right and pulled in behind a few parked cars. The cop sped by a few seconds later, I'm conviced he was looking for me. :banghead:

Pullin'

i run from the CHP and Sheriff on a daily basis... 5 wide on the 125.. turn off on first dirt trail... bye bye po po hahah

hahah i was riding my 50 down this really long street and theres a ravine right at the end and another street bfore the ravine i booteded it threw the stop sign and i saw this cop and he come inside the ravine and chases me to a elamentaray school so i just ditched my bike at a freinds lol!

Not a bike, but funny. I was driving my car over to my brother's house, and a trooper clocked me at 75 in a 60. He turns around and flicks the lights on. I absolutely love Fear & Loathing, so I tooled along (with the blinker going) for about 1/4 mile before pulling over.

Him: Do you know why I pulled you over?

Me: I'm not admitting to anything.

Him: (Gapes at me) Why didn't you pull over immediately?

Me: I was looking for a safe place.

Him: (Looks around) The shoulder is flat for 1/2 mile in each direction.

Me: Looks safe to me.

So, I get my ticket and he gives me one for not having my glasses too. (He's pissed) He tells me I cannot drive til I have them. So I wait til he's gone and I head to my bro's house. As a precaution, I take a different way home. Of course, 1 mile from my house, I drive right past the trooper going the other way. Traffic is heavy, so he has to pull off and wait to turn around. In that 15 seconds, I make a turn onto a dirt road and disappear into the web of roads behind my neighborhood.

Two weeks later, he pulls right up next to me at an intersection. I gave him a big smile and wave, you should have seen the double-take he did! Made me laugh out loud.

I don't usually mess with cops unless they try to pull their mind games on me. Of course, he tried after he pulled me over, so this ones retroactive. That "Do you know why I pulled you over?" thing is to get you to admit guilt and seal the ticket.