Sign in to follow this  

Private Track Pics. IMG code used. (warning to dial up users)

A lil private track, friend of a friend of a friends cousin. hah

A 50 ft table top I felt reall uncomfortable on , it was a straight up vertical lip to a gradual decline 50ft away.

2005_0918PrivateTrack916050001.jpg

Need I say why I stoped trying to clear it. (Nate on a CRF250R)

2005_0918PrivateTrack916050002.jpg

Huge action shot /w/ that table top in the background,

2005_0918PrivateTrack916050003.jpg

Chill'n

2005_0918PrivateTrack916050004.jpg

I found a new friend. poor dog had no water out there, so I gave it some water 4rm my camel back......damn me beying nice.

2005_0918PrivateTrack916050005.jpg

Yeah...where is that track?...I think you should let me ride there and I can show you how to properly clear that table top jump.... :banghead:

I am very disaapointed. Your "real" picture looks nothing like your avatar🤣

nothing a few beers cant fix :applause: its in the out skirts of exiter Ca......properly show me huh.....how bout you properly shut up hah :banghead:

Lighten up there Francis...it was a joke...but after looking at those pics...I think you need a few pointers or you may eating a dirt sandwich real soon. :banghead:

Lighten up there Francis...it was a joke...but after looking at those pics...I think you need a few pointers or you may eating a dirt sandwich real soon. :banghead:

Fracnis?.. my name is Denny. and yes I understand it was a joke, as far as practice, yes every 1 always can improve(including me), my jumping yes, but to where I am in danger...no. the again, who can tell what is wrong and what is right by just looking at 4 pics?...2 of them us chill'n.

peace

--Denny

cool pics....how long is the track total?

enough to make my forearms burn. lil, it was tighter near the middle (track doubbled back) so tight I had to be on and off the cluch.