Sign in to follow this  

Odd little parts question

In the process of changing out my bent stock bars yesterday, I discovered a couple little items, due to my own dumbass operation of a socket wrench and bad luck.

1. Dumbass socket operator... I cranked a little too hard on the socket wrench as I was installing the clutch perch on the new Rethal bars and one of the little bolts snapped right off. Well luckily the KDX perch bolt fits the DR-Z. Where can I find replacement parts like this? I thinking my local dealer will have em but I'm curious if there's a better place?

2. My barkbusters wouldn't fit in the end of the Rethal bars... the screw and end stopper thingie was too big to fit inside the smaller Rethal opening. Fortunately again I borrowed parts off my KDX. Any idea where I can find these little parts (end allen bolt/screw and 2 piece nut/stopper thingie)?

Any suggestions would be mucho appreciated!

Tom

i've used appropriate size fuel line for the bolts that go into the bars for mounting hand guards in the past. worked fine.

as far as a perch, i am going to bring my lever & mating half when i go looking for one tomorrow. i borrowed one from an it200 thats been at my house way too long, which worked fine.