Sign in to follow this  

Saw A 06 CRF250r at the Track Yesterday

The bike looks pretty sweet.I think the dual pipes look cool but the price of a aftermarket system will be like getting kicked in the nuts.As far as noise goes the dual system sounded as loud as a single stock system.All in all the bike is dope!

yes the bike was abusing marijuana as it was being piloted around the track.The Slang "Dope" nowadays means good,sweet,awesome etc.

I seen a few as well, and the pipes got busted, no joke :banghead: I have no preference on motorcycle brand, Im just telling you what i saw.

The pipes got clogged with resin and then broke.Too much ganja smoke.JK :banghead: .By busted he probably means that the rider took a nice digger and crushed one of the silencers.

yeah, it was only one, its not like the silencers got in a knot or anything it was just one. I was thinking twice pipes and accidently wrote it.

Did they fix the non-existent valve problem or is it going to be a hallucination of everyone again for 06?

I seen a few as well, and the pipes got busted, no joke :banghead: I have no preference on motorcycle brand, Im just telling you what i saw.

sure, blueman

The bike looks pretty sweet.I think the dual pipes look cool but the price of a aftermarket system will be like getting kicked in the nuts.As far as noise goes the dual system sounded as loud as a single stock system.All in all the bike is dope!

ya i saw it also... were u at thunder valley. i thought it looked sweet. not loud at all.

ya i saw it also... were u at thunder valley. i thought it looked sweet. not loud at all.

Haha thats crazy, I was at Thunder Valley