Sign in to follow this  

The track at Brush,CO

There is a race coming up soon and I have never ridden at the track before.Anybody have any comments about the track?

I like it!!

Haven't been there for a few years though. Used to be more Berthoud like than say, Erie like.

I am not sure what their non-race weekend practice schedule it like though.

Now how do you know I wouldn't be racing? :banghead:

Actually I am trail riding that day, if I'm recovered from Octoberfest in Sidney by then. Otherwise I'd pay money to embarrass myself, sure.

Now how do you know I wouldn't be racing? :banghead:

Actually I am trail riding that day, if I'm recovered from Octoberfest in Sidney by then. Otherwise I'd pay money to embarrass myself, sure.

he he, open mouth insert foot...I'm getting used to the taste lately.

Actually, I was just pointing out the fact that I don't think they have regular practice days when a race is not scheduled. Could be wrong though.

I have only heard it mentioned in passing. I don't know much else about it. I've been riding Pawnee, why drive an hour when I can drive 10 minutes.

you guys drive to go riding? cool.

:applause:

ha ha, no lefthand sawtooth for you! :banghead:

you guys drive to go riding? cool.

:applause:

You live in that special place called 'the middle of nowhere'. :banghead:

ha ha, no lefthand sawtooth for you! :banghead:

&%$#@! is a lefthand sawtooth? sounds like something you get from drinking the water in colorado that leaves those nasty brown deposits on your teeth. :applause:

&%$#@! is a lefthand sawtooth? sounds like something you get from drinking the water in colorado that leaves those nasty brown deposits on your teeth.🤣

:applause::banghead:

&%$#@! is a lefthand sawtooth? sounds like something you get from drinking the water in colorado that leaves those nasty brown deposits on your teeth. :banghead:

Hey now. Colorado has, ummmm, uniquely flavored water ... it's authentic ... and ummm, ok, disgusting.