Sign in to follow this  

new tires for rmz 250

what would be a good tire for a rmz 250 i would perfer a dunlop but everyone says thier :applause: so what would be a good choice. :banghead:

haha i would say michelins, they have boosted my confidence. i have the m12 and believe it to be a very good allround tire(not so good on rock-hard ground) and they are lasting me well :banghead:

Michelin S12 in the rear, M12 in the front, hooks up in anything..

I'd run them the other way around. You will get great wear out of a M12 rear. S12 on the front or a Starcross MS3, MH3 is you have the money.

Ive run M12 in the rear, and it lasted exactly the same as the S12, and didnt hook up nearly as well.. on the front the s12 hooks up TOO well, S12 rear, M12 front, best combo Ive ever used.

Another vote here for MS3's front and rear. Work for us on everything from Sand to Loam but they do give up a little on hardpack.

We get about 6 months race wear on them....Racing 2-3 times a month, but most of our tracks are soft and loamy, except Washougal there's a lot of hard pack there.

We get about 6 months race wear on them....Racing 2-3 times a month, but most of our tracks are soft and loamy, except Washougal there's a lot of hard pack there.

whoah....kool :banghead: i hate hardpack!

756 rr are the race replica's which i belive they dont make no more ?? but they have the regular 756 there a great tire if u want too replace them every 3 rides :banghead: go with michelin's they wear like an iron

756 rr are the race replica's which i belive they dont make no more ?? but they have the regular 756 there a great tire if u want too replace them every 3 rides :banghead: go with michelin's they wear like an iron

well said :banghead: