Sign in to follow this  

Acerbis Rear Fender

Last weekend I crashed pretty hard in some loose sand when the handlebars were jerked out of my hands by a big rock hitting the front tire. Somehow (I don't really remember) the rear fender had the ends of the subframe sticking through it and the subframe was bent. The fender is cracked and bent over. I was looking at the Acerbis rear fender. A couple of questions. Does the Acerbis xr 400 rear fender come with a tail light? Is it a MX style fender that comes straight out and doesn't turn down at the end like the stock one? Kinda like the Maier and Polisport MX fenders that just come straight out.

Remember, Stupid Hurts! I know.

I doubt the Acerbis fender comes with a light, but it will be the same shape as the OEM with a space for mounting your OEM tail light. The MX fenders are the ones that stick straight out, like the Cemoto, Maier, and Polisport. I have the Cemoto MX fender on my XR4 with an LED under-fender teail/brake light that I got from Baja Designs. I much prefer it as it NEVER breaks a bulb! :banghead: (looks a lot better too).