Fellow Bikers! I need a big favour!

I'm 20 years old and live in Novi Sad, Serbia and

Montenegro, and have a huge problem! It is impossible

for me to buy a motorcycle here! The prices are

outrageous, and it is impossible to afford a

motorcycle even with 2 years of paychecks! For as long

as I know, I've visited off-road track which is about

3km away from my home and watched every single race

there...and then i fell in love with Kawasaki KMX 200!

It was a love at first sight! A friend of mine

arranged so I coulld try it for a few turns and it was

absolutely great!

BUT - the price for my dream bike - Kawasaki KMX 200

is around 1000 $ - did I mention that prices for cars

and motorbikes are much higher in Serbia than in other

european countries???

So, my pledge to you fellow bikers is - can you help

me fulfill my dream and buy this motorbike? I would be

thankful for whatever you can spare. I can post my

bank account here for any of You willing to help.

Thanks in advance,

Igor Popovski

:banghead: Ya, i'll put a czech in the mail!

:banghead::applause::lol::lol::lol:

Uhm,,, Yeah,, O.k.

Post your bank account # here on TT,,,,,,,

What IS there will be gone within 2 minutes. :lol::lol:

Forget the bank account send me the check book with all the checks signed....

:crazy: Ya, i'll put a czech in the mail!

:banghead::applause::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::crazy::crazy::crazy:

outstanding

here is my mastercard info

expires 8/06

hope you have fun

I am surprised he has not offered to buy someones bike,,,,, and I'll make the check out for an extra $5000 and you can keep the extra if you mail me your bike.

:banghead::applause::lol:

Sell your sister.

ummmm?wow

Sell your sister.

This response is useless without pictures. :banghead:

You guys all know me, so to help a fellow rider out send me all your donations and I'll be the "PAY PAL". I'll buy buy the bike for him with your money.

OK, I'm waiting for your cash!

Wow this is great. Is that all I have to do? Hmmmm. Hi everybody, I'm a poor one eyed, wart covered, annorexic, hunchbacked virgin midget orphan from America and in my country, there are no castles. As a boy I always dreamed of having a castle with a couple of Yugoslavian bi :banghead: hes but they are sooooo expensive ($10,000,000). I heard in Yugoslavia everybody has a castle with bi :applause: hes. So if you can send me the money for my castle, I'll be a nice guy and send you the $1000 for your KPx 2000. :lol:

Come on guys... No need to be cruel. :banghead: It must be nice for all of us to have great bikes.. but not everyone is that lucky, Not everyone makes good money. Now sure this thread is dumb... buy no need to make him feel like a piece of Crap cause he dont make enough money to have a bike.

Come on guys... No need to be cruel. :banghead: It must be nice for all of us to have great bikes.. but not everyone is that lucky, Not everyone makes good money. Now sure this thread is dumb... buy no need to make him feel like a piece of Crap cause he dont make enough money to have a bike.

Wow,,, lighten up. We are just having fun at his expense.

How much $$ did you send him anyways? :applause:

Wow,,, lighten up. We are just having fun at his expense.

How much $$ did you send him anyways? :lol:

:banghead::applause::lol: LOL!!!

u know if say 500 ppl gave $5 each that would be $2500

u should delete ur mastercard info now and make a pay pal acc tell us the acc name then if ppl are not complete Jack@$$es they should send $5 each

I thought there were nice ppl on TT and would be helpful and understanding which is y i joined but apparently i was wrong :banghead:

u know if say 500 ppl gave $5 each that would be $2500

u should delete ur mastercard info now and make a pay pal acc tell us the acc name then if ppl are not complete Jack@$$es they should send $5 each

I thought there were nice ppl on TT and would be helpful and understanding which is y i joined but apparently i was wrong :lol:

You can't be serious...

I can see it now... 4,567,900,345 threads all saying the same thing. :banghead:

(and I do remember you Saber and there ARE a lot of nice people on TT,,,,,,,but we are not going to buy him a bike.) :applause::lol:

For all you know about this person he could live in a mansion and own an oil well.

Keep in mind this is the Internet my man.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the 1st is USUALLY legit but u can never be sure

^ Come on Saber fess up,,,,,,,

You created an alter-ego on TT and started the thread to get a bike and now you are trying to brow beat us into chipping in. :banghead::applause:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry guys. I know I'm new here but this is the way I look at it. I have worked my A$$ of to get what I have today. I am far from being rich, more like the low end of middle class. If I want something bad enough, like my DRZ I just bought, I work a ton of overtime. I also have a family to support (I'm their only source of income) so it takes even longer for me to save for things without effecting my finances. I have never asked for a handout, took welfare, foodstamps, or any govt assistance. If a friend needs something, I am there and rarely ask for anything in return. Which leads me to: This clown needs to get off his A$$ and work twice as hard for two years. If he wants a bike bad enough he can do it that way. Or we can all get together and have a rock concert to raise money for a lazy :banghead: . :lol:

Had to vent. Now I need a beer. (walks to fridge, opens door, no :applause: beer....walks back to computer, sits down......... got idea).

You know what guys, forget everything I just said.

Hi everybody, I'm a poor American with no beer. Beer is very expensive in America. If everyone could send me money I could afford to get a beer... :lol: