Sign in to follow this  

klx110 question

ok, i cracked the case on my 110 :applause:

it happened when i landed off a jump and the screws holding on the foot pegs were ripped out of the case :banghead:

is thier a skid plate or kit that i can buy that will have the footpegs mount some where els?

thanks

-randy

Yah, he wants a skid plate or a footpeg mount kit, and you reccommend a $3K frame.

All you need is longer bolts (come with BBR skidplate) or the Two Bros. footpeg kit (also has longer bolts.) Use plenty of Loc-tite, and CHECK YOUR HARDWARE BEFORE YOU RIDE.

Yah, he wants a skid plate or a footpeg mount kit, and you reccommend a $3K frame.

All you need is longer bolts (come with BBR skidplate) or the Two Bros. footpeg kit (also has longer bolts.) Use plenty of Loc-tite, and CHECK YOUR HARDWARE BEFORE YOU RIDE.

no acually he asked for a kit that will have different footpegs mounts so if he rips out the mounts agian it wont wreck his motor...so five-o is right.. ur best option is a cradle style frame which would be the bbr..other wise ur have to have the standard footpeg mount which he wrecked

do you crash or just fall? when this happened

i ummmmm landed

no acually he asked for a kit that will have different footpegs mounts so if he rips out the mounts agian it wont wreck his motor...so five-o is right.. ur best option is a cradle style frame which would be the bbr..other wise ur have to have the standard footpeg mount which he wrecked

exactly, he asked..

but serious, theres a cromoly 110 frame coming that SHOULD have a built in cradle.

check out www.sik50s.com and look at the 50 counterpart. im sure they will get the 110 version asap. youll still have to repair your pegmount threads, drill out and retap using a helicoil

hey do all u need is longer bolts. so i can keep the stock mount and pegs and just put longer bolts and its all good. that fixes every thing