Sign in to follow this  

I'm back!!!

I've been off of chemo for a month now and starting to feel a little bit better. I finally rode again on Saturday!!!! It was sad to be slow and weird on the bike but it will take me a little while I guess.

The track was in pretty good shape, just a little mushy in the corners. It is still really hot out too so I took it easy. My buddy took a couple of pictures so when I get them I'll post to show you guys my goonish comeback :banghead::applause:

Thanks everybody :banghead::applause: It feels good to be back!

Yeah, we did go to Pax. We actually wanted to go to Waldo, but that place doesn't drain so it was underwater from all of the rain we've been getting. I haven't ridden Bithlo yet but hear it's pretty sandy? Do you like it?

Thanks everybody :banghead::applause: It feels good to be back!

Yeah, we did go to Pax. We actually wanted to go to Waldo, but that place doesn't drain so it was underwater from all of the rain we've been getting. I haven't ridden Bithlo yet but hear it's pretty sandy? Do you like it?

Hello

I don't post in here much,it's for the thumperetts but after reading about you a year or so ago and then seeing this i just had to say how VERY cool this is!!!!I am soo glad you are feeling better,who cares how fast you went......YOU WERE RIDING AGAIN!!!It takes a special person to go through

something like this,a little luck great doctors and a great attitude!Anyway

just wanted to let you know how VERY cool this is!!!!!Now go practice your hole shots cause nuttin gonna hold you back now!!!!!!!!🤣

The back part is a bit sandy, but it's only an option to ride on, you don't have to if you don't want to. I really like it. They've got a whoop section and some nice jumps. It's a safe track, but it can be technical if you can do all the jumps. Check it out sometime.

Very cool YZforce!! I am soo glad to hear you are doing better and that you got the chance to go ride!! Post those pics!!! :banghead::applause:🤣🤣🤣