NEWS FLASH!! WR450.com Owner Buys Suzuki!!

why not R6?

I have limited flexibility in my left wrist from a motorcycle accident when I was a teenager. I simply cannot ride a sport bike (clip on style handlebars) for very long without my wrist bothering me. The nakeds (in the Bandit's case, half-naked) was a better option for me because of the upright seating position. Not to mention good fuel mileage and it was CHEAP! Heck, I only paid $3k for it.

Awesome bike Dave. Are you going to master the wheelie on it like you have your WR450?:banghead:

I bought blue because I want the five Yamaha's in the garage to get along with it! :lol::busted:

Sweet garage! :banghead::applause::lol::lol:

That new ride is fun but you need to get super motard rubber ( flat track tread) and a bash plate for some Baumgartener single track! :lol::lol::lol:

I only said what we'd do, not what you did! :banghead:

Oh man, can you imagine trying to ride a Polaris, or any quad for that matter,

in some of those places we went?? No way!

I'd love to get that on the helmet cam and post some footage. 2BB hammered, trying to ride that stuff. :applause:

How do you like that pipe insert? i've been considering one for a while now

is that a proper bandito grande? or a bandito muy pequeno? i have a grande. great bike. fast, nimble, cheap, reliable.

mw

Awesome bike Dave. Are you going to master the wheelie on it like you have your WR450?:banghead:

Hey Ryster, you up for a ride this weekend? Dave's gonna be down here.

Check out:

Friday and Saturday rides

:applause:

Hey Ryster, you up for a ride this weekend? Dave's gonna be down here.

Check out:

Friday and Saturday rides

:banghead:

Thanks for the invite Dan,I wish I could go with you guys, but I work weekends.13 hour shifts Fri,Sat,Sun :lol: :lol: But if any of you get out any time during the week Mon.-Thurs. I am definately there :applause:

I have never rode stansbury but have been fortunate to ride HobbleCreek-Diamond Fork and AF canyon a dozen plus times this year :lol:

I hope you guys have an awesome ride :lol:

BTW,I can't believe you guys all bailed out on the Fall Moab ride this year. :lol: Even after I got my bike all street legal just for this ride. :lol: I will have to catch you guys on the spring ride :banghead:

I know this is late notice but me and Cameron(westrider03) and my Bro(redmanrandyed) are actually riding Moab next week. October 4th through the 8th :lol::lol::lol: And anyone and everyone is invited :applause:

Dang, I wish we could make it. We'll be down there over the 20th (weekend) of october...

BTW,I can't believe you guys all bailed out on the Fall Moab ride this year. :lol: Even after I got my bike all street legal just for this ride. :lol: I will have to catch you guys on the spring ride :banghead:

I know this is late notice but me and Cameron(westrider03) and my Bro(redmanrandyed) are actually riding Moab next week. October 4th through the 8th :lol::busted::lol: And anyone and everyone is invited :applause:

I know...it's hard for me to believe it too... :lol:

This weekend is going to be my last ride of the year. We're building a new

house so the bike gets lonely.

I hope you guy s have a great time! Be sure to ride Porcupine Rim! :lol:

Wow, I hijacked my own thread! HAHA!

I know...it's hard for me to believe it too... :lol:

This weekend is going to be my last ride of the year. We're building a new

house so the bike gets lonely.

I hope you guy s have a great time! Be sure to ride Porcupine Rim! :banghead:

Wow, I hijacked my own thread! HAHA!

Good luck with the new house.I will be in the same boat soon awaiting Engineering final draft and permit.

Porcupine Rim is our first trail to do :applause:

I will get the thread back on track. Dave, in one of your pictures of you on the road it looks like you are by Lone Peak High School in Cedar Hills Utah, am I correct?Where did you purchase your Bandit? If you ever get down in Utah Co. with It you will definatly have to stop by and let me take it out for a ride :lol: jk

Good luck with the new house.I will be in the same boat soon awaiting Engineering final draft and permit.

Porcupine Rim is our first trail to do :banghead:

I will get the thread back on track. Dave, in one of your pictures of you on the road it looks like you are by Lone Peak High School in Cedar Hills Utah, am I correct?Where did you purchase your Bandit? If you ever get down in Utah Co. with It you will definatly have to stop by and let me take it out for a ride :applause: jk

We passed a house on that rode that had a WR in the yard...Was that you?