Sign in to follow this  

Majestic trails

Looking for updated info on the riding at Majestic trails. I have never been there and would like to get a idea before making the trip. Thanks for any info JZ

Just made a trip there a couple of weeks ago. I really love this place. The one thing you will notice is that you are either going up or down a hill at all times. The place is located on a small mountain. The owners are great people and a season pass is only $35.00. The place is not for beginners so I wouldn't take any inexperienced riders with you. There is also a small moto track to play on, the track was a little rough on our last visit. If you haven't seen it there is a web site www.majestictrails.com . We definatley plan on going back. :banghead:

not for beginners? well my wife that is has only been riding a little while did just fine on her ttr125. there was only one hill that was too steep for her. unless they opened a whole new part of the mountain this summer, it was pretty mellow. you can blaze the trails. i got lucky and there was only like 5 other people there. it is pretty fun place, just not super challenging. we actually met some old dude at where we were staying and he let us come up on his property and ride around. it was an endless maze of jeep,double and single track. there might be some really good stuff to come out of that area if they can get the timber companies on board.

goot to see everyone on your web site is wear5ing helemts. good people you are :banghead:

I'm not saying that all beginners should stay away, I'm just stating that the trails are intermediate and that some riders might find the hills intimidating. On our last trip we did meet several young riders that spent the day in the parking area and peewee track because they were uncomfortable on the hills, especially when they are wet. Majestic is a very family orientated place and they try and cater to riders of all skill levels. Again I would highly reccomend this place.