HD fork springs for DRZ250's

I've checked with Racetech and the others and nobody seems to make heavy duty fork springs for a DRZ 250. I weigh 240lbs and you would think I would need heaver fork springs. Anybody out there know why they don't? I've emailed racetech on this matter and I'm waiting for a response.

Aftermarket for this bike is terrible and that is a shame. This could be the next better "XR" type bike, but nobody will suppoort it. What I mean by 'XR"

is a more modernized bike than the XR, but low maintenance and high reliability.

Cannonracecraft doesn't have a listing either. They have a listing for the DRZ400 like the other vendors. I may just have to call them and ask them why. I appreciate everybody giving me suggestions! Thank you all!

Hey weldabike, did you get this engine sealer at a motorcycle shop and what's it named?

ps how bad is the leek ?? do you think that the yosh did it because it happned before the pipe when i did it now i seem to be having problems with the cylnder head it looks like a super slow leek or maby just some resadue imm not shure. o and one more thing do you have the slip on or the full system?

Check with a motorcycle suspension shop. I was going to have my front fork springs replaced with stiffer springs at a shop in Palo Alto, California called Aftershocks. I did not do it--we ended up making some set up changes that helped my problem--but they said they could do it. I believe they were going to use a spring set that normally is used in another make/model bike--but they also fit the DRZ. Call them.