Sign in to follow this  

Is San Jose fairgrounds still open?

Yes, it is still open. After reading that same thread I drove by the next day and saw it still there. Not sure how it is, I havent raced or practiced there since August.

I just read somewhere that Mutant has taken it over. I'm sure you can expect some changes.

I went there three weeks ago and saw the track completely leveled. I thought they shut it down. Thank goodness it's still open.

I went there three weeks ago and saw the track completely leveled. I thought they shut it down. Thank goodness it's still open.

Was there a fair or something?

So does anyone know how the track is? All I heard about it is that it is not beginner friendly and that it has a step-off step-on that is hard. What else is there on it any triples or rythem sections or whoops?

Just so you guys know, I went to SJ Fairgrounds about 2 weeks ago and it was fun. But the only thing that sucks about the track is they let people out by skill and bike size like pros,int.,nov. then it would be like 85cc. They had to do that because there were alot of people there that day. The track is fun, but they don't have any whoops. But they do have about a 90 foot table top and about a 50 foot tabletop.