Flashback, is this sweet or what.

Why the hell did I click on this?

Thanks.

My OCD is gonna have a FIELD DAY with this one.

A guy with a few hudred acres near here had one of these, and I said, "Man! Can I drool on your BIKE!" He smiled that "old guy who has a gearhead" smiles and said, "Sure!" I looked it over and figured it for an '88 that was retro'ed. It was absolutely flawless.I asked "this an '88? '86?" He chuckled, "1970, Sir".

I had no camera, or I'd post it right here.

Comes with a "bash plate" option! Much needed if anyone trys to off road it. Pretty bike. A little graded dirt road action would be fun if it slides like the old ones did. I know a guy with trophys from the Big Bear and i think Catalina enduros, he broke his leg and hung it up in 1960. I told him bikes are better now but he might trip out seeing a pic of that bike. I want one but for that price I'll take the Husky DP 610.

Not to long ago I had a 76' Honda CL360 scrambler, and it was a awsome bike to ride around on. It had exactly 821 miles when i got it and it showed. The only thing I didn't care for was the side exhaust, I burnt the hell out of my leg a few times and it looks like this new one will do the same!!! I wonder how it will sell for that price though???

Looks a lot like the old T100C or even the TR6C. Haven't seen one of those in a long time. Nice to see that even Triumph is jumping on the "Adventure Bike" bandwagon....

Triumph has been on the "Adventure Bike" bandwagon since about 1996. It's call the Tiger.

I really like the idea of this new Bonnie Scrambler as a weekend putt-putt kind of bike. Motoring down a 2 lane blacktop, wanna see where that gravel road goes? Not a problem with this bike. I don't want to call it a dual sport bike, since so many thing a DRZ is what dual sport is really. But this could be like dual-sport grande, or something :banghead: