Sign in to follow this  

Decal replacement!

Greetings from the UK!!

Is there an easy way to remove the stock graphics from our beloved DRZ. I am intending on getting a hold of a set of trick decals to further personalise my ride.

Any views or comments would be appreciated.

:banghead::applause:🤣

use a hatchet, or a belt sander
Don't be an idiot man.... you obviously need an angle grinder for this :applause::banghead:

The ones on the tank of my SM are under the clearcoat.....

Well go back to the sander comment... lol. Mine too.... Sux but I like the stock look.

Blayne

Just peel em off, if there not coming off easily then use a hairdryer to warm them up a bit, then you will need to use a glue remover to get rid of any excess glue or dirt will stick to it and it will look a right dog!!! I know coz when i 1st got mine the colour was dirt not yellow!!!

just looked mine indeed are under the clear coat, oh well, on to plan B then, take it to my friends sign writing company!!!

Cheers

I've been trying to remove them by scraping them on bushes, trees and quite often rocks and the dirt. this is usually done at high speed by falling off the bike or running the bike into them at random intervals. I am also quite good at removing helmet decals, elbow and knee padding, and skin with the above method. it's quite effective!

many thanks for all the above suggestions i'm sure a few may be implemented in the master plan!!!

:applause:🤣🤣

:banghead:

cheers

I've been trying to remove them by scraping them on bushes, trees and quite often rocks and the dirt. this is usually done at high speed by falling off the bike or running the bike into them at random intervals. I am also quite good at removing helmet decals, elbow and knee padding, and skin with the above method. it's quite effective!

:applause:🤣 You rock! :banghead: