Sign in to follow this  

CRF450 Header

need some advise. I went riding this weekend and bent the sh!t out of my stock header :applause: , causing it to melt my radiator/water pump hose. Luckely I noticed the smoke from the hose right away and shut it down before there could be any damage. So now I am in the market for a new header. I have the white brothers e series s bend pipe, so I was looking at getting the WB header. Has anybody had any experiances with that header? Are there any headers that will not fit the WB E series pipe? I heard that the FMF power bomb won't, so maybe there are others. :banghead:

2002 Honda CRF450R

I had the White Bros. on my '02. It worked just fine. Fitted both the R4 and the stocker. I paid $99.00.

Good luck.

If it is not bent too bad you can get them fixed @ Pacific Coast Pipe Repair. They fixed my ex-girlfriend's '02 450 stock header for real cheap and it looked perfect.

Hey huggy bear where did you get you header for $99. Everywhere I look they are about $160. I've been looking on ebay, saw the stocker that jeff wsu found, but no good deals on a WB. Does any other year header fit on to my 02. I've seen that there are differences in scilencers, but are there any on the header.

Got a friend @ a dealership who hooks me up! Wish I could pass it along, but others may know of some deals out there. Keep asking I'm sure one will turn up. As far as the headers go most should fit. The only ones that don't are complete system headers that may have the joint (location and or size) in odd places unique to their system. If the company makes replacement mufflers/silencers for stockers, then by common sense their headers should fit to the stock muffler/silencers. Good luck.

i did the same thing on my bike and i had a guy bend it back and blow it out it was a total of 20 bucks