Sign in to follow this  

thursday ..etown

raceway park practice track will be open this thursday....it shouldn't be crowded..

anyone going?

It may be crowded because I know for a fact that Friday will be mobbed. All the amateur riders coming up get practice in before their race on Saturday at the KROC. I imagine Wednesday will be crowded on the race track, too.

maybe ill go watch, all the fast kids will be burning up the practice track

Thats what I did last year. It was great. Zach Osbourne, Kyle Chisolm, and a bunch of other Team Green guys were there riding the track like it was made to be ridden. It was awesome. It's probably the busiest day of the year for that practice track.

went today...it was dead....and they took the rhythm sec. out and made a double triple.....and dumped gray sand all over track...it was too loose for me but i guess it will work in...

They did the same on the race track as far as the sand is concerned. They also changed up the finish line straightaway and the back section. A great track for the race on Sunday. That new sand should help form some awesome lines.

went today...it was dead....and they took the rhythm sec. out and made a double triple.....and dumped gray sand all over track...it was too loose for me but i guess it will work in...

how big is the double and the triple? Did you do it?

Is the whole track like a southwick or is it only some parts? man i need to get rid of my bike so i can ride before its too late!

i just double double...but it looks easy to triple. Just got to go for it and hope for the best.