Sign in to follow this  

06 Crf250r At Dealers

Again, I don't know if this is a repost but the 06 CRF250's are at dealers. Ours showed up here about 25min ago and I thought I would let you guys know just in case you were wondering. The race is on, lol.

went to the dealer a few days ago and saw it. i dont really see anything great about the dual exhaust but to me its tempting to try it because it's new. i hope i can ride someones 06 soon.

mines still not in......

i preordered it awhile ago

i think the dealer (rusty palmers) is leavin them on the floors for potential customers! :banghead:

My friend got an 06 crf450 about a month ago. How do you like your 250 who ever has theirs already? Hopefully mine will get in today.

Two of them just arrived here in Cincinnati's Beechmont Motorsports. They had one on the floor this morning.

Looks cool with the dual pipes - wish they'd have started it for me. I'd like to hear if it's that much quieter...

The rest of the bike looks pretty much the same as last year's.

My dealer is getting 72 brand new bikes delivered this Monday and one of them is my 06 250R.... They called me today and said that Tuesday she will be all dialed in and ready to roll...... WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm PSYCHED!!!!