Sign in to follow this  

9/29,30 thursday/friday Weekday PARADISE rides GT/FH/EF

I can take thursday morning or Friday Morning off again, 7am stage time ready to ride at 730. Georgetown/ Foresthill or Elkins?

Call it and let's rock n Roll! :banghead:

time to ride, we're back in business!

Elkins Thursday? Let me know, I've told the boss I'm taking tomorrow off, but I guess I can change it one more time. :banghead:

thursday is good for me, may want to ride hard for 3 hours and still get back for some afternoon work. 630 am at the store? or 7 am at the cabin?

Okay, I decided to quit pussyfooting around on this, I'm taking Thursday and Friday off work. I'd like to ride GT and Elkins, doesn't matter to me which one we ride on which day, you just say when and where and I'll be there. :applause::banghead:🤣

Blow the whole weekend off and head to the nevada dez. WIll be at Moonrocks friday, sat and sunday.

What is up with morningrider? feeling incognito??

*******!

**** work! Let's go! First Light is like 6:30 am! :banghead: This is cool! :applause:

Who needs to work! Pass the reefer! I'm there! 🤣🤣

All we need is a bottle of Jack Daniels and a few logs for the bonfire! 🤣🤣

Weeeeeeee I'm 14 again! 🤣

*******!

**** work! Let's go! First Light is like 6:30 am! 🤣 This is cool! 🤣

Who needs to work! Pass the reefer! I'm there! 🤣🤣

All we need is a bottle of Jack Daniels and a few logs for the bonfire! 🤣🤣

Weeeeeeee I'm 14 again! :busted:

:banghead: Okay, now that you're done babbling, are you gonna go riding or not? Thursday GT, Friday Elkins, or both? :applause:

If you want to go Friday we can start a little later if it's too much for you. Your ride crew from last weekend says you're the early bird though, so what will it be? :busted:

Moonrocks fell through (more than likely) so I have friday off, wheres the ride at???

You guys are killing me. I want to go so bad...... I might just say F-it depending on the outcome of tomorrows big pow-wow and get strep throat or some other suitable death spore.

Moonrocks fell through (more than likely) so I have friday off, wheres the ride at???

1 Thursday at georgetown, 730 am Mace mills - me, oldedude and ret senior

2.Friday at elkins flat with oldedude. TBD

3 Saturday at GT again with The Blue One 800 am Mace mills

:banghead: Hehehehe!

No foolin' Shirley. He saw right thru me like a wet T-shirt. Like a "I love Bob" wet T-shirt. :applause:

looks like I will just have to hit the secret spot on sunday! Saturday I have a slykoism(soccer games)

I can ride until 12:30 on Thursday. Then I gots to boogie on down to work and see if I still have a job. Man if I get laid off i'm riding like four times a week!

This ride is still ON.

work is brutal today, looking forward to getting good dirt tomorrow and plenty of it. Hope we have a good long and happy trail ride day of it.

c u guys at 730 am Mace mills. so warm outside I bet by saturday its semi dusty on sunny trails at least, but tomorrow should be choice loamy tacky dirt everywhere and half deep water still in the ruts, it rained that much.