crf 70 to cr 85

If you are racing or running fast on a track most of the time, a CR is right for you.

If you like to just ride around on trails and have fun, a CR isn't right for you.

A XR or CRF 100 (as stated above) would be a better choice. You can upgrade it to get more power and suspension if needed, but most of the time it will be pretty decent for everything but real racing.

Yea get the cr 85, the bikes are super quick and are very dependable. I had one very good bike. If you like to track ride this bike is definetly for you, it is ok on the trails too. Since you said you was quit experinced you will be fine. So go get it :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...

i just broke my arm at the track. it'll heal at the beginning of december. should i gain my strenghth before getting it? my mom wants me to get a atv but i cant make my mind. if i do get an atv should i get a trx300, trx400, or a trx450? i need answers.

i ride both quad and mx. im used to both. besides my mom is buyin all the good stuff i say about them. she doesnt like to see me jump a bike. besides i like to trail ride. but dont say get a utility quad because that dumb.

i just broke my arm at the track. it'll heal at the beginning of december. should i gain my strenghth before getting it? my mom wants me to get a atv but i cant make my mind. if i do get an atv should i get a trx300, trx400, or a trx450? i need answers.

im 13 and ive broken so far 3 bones my arm twice and almost tore my acl (long story) but its somthing that u have to accept if u are going to ride a dirt bike... dont get a quad stay with a bike with a bike u can go somany more places and i think its way more fun than a quad my dad has a quad so i ride it in the winter other than that the bikes r way more fun