Sign in to follow this  

First Video...

Ok - Here it goes.

This is my first attempt at capturing & editing video of our local riding area. This is approx 8min of a 15 min loop where we train for harescrambles.

The terrain is mostly Florida sugar sand with lots of palmetto stumps everywhere. The guy's that originally cut the track are quad racers so there are dual lines EVERYWHERE. I'm not complaining - but it does make for challenging line transitions into the corners!!!

Hope everyone finds it entertaining...

http://downloads.pjsjeweler.com/

Yeah man... Let me apologize up front. Takes 5 - 10 min on cable to download. I'm working on the server thing right now as we speak... :banghead:

For those who wait - I hope it was worth it...

dude... that guy out front is so ****in fast. damn!

he's probably all handsome and buff... surely a big score with the ladies!

while the guy on the bike... what a loaf. a complete tosser.

:banghead:

Schmuzzy, how long did it take you to load it? I've been sitting here for about 5 minutes loading all 1%, and all I can see is some bushes and sand. :applause:

Hey!! 10 minutes gone by and now he turned around and I see a red fender!!! Hey!! Not too bad!!🤣

Now got 2%!!!!! I can see the music is beasties boys!! Thanks for wasting my time!!

haha, jk!! Im letting it load while im doin other stuff!! Looks like it should be cool!!! :banghead:

Probaly about the same here. I got Comcast, too. Pretty cool vid, though. Every off road video I see with a big 4 stroke, the more I think of getting one. :banghead:

Man I'm sorry to say that this is - One of those download & walk away, take a nap, & eat some dinner kind of downloads. :applause:

For those of you who have managed the wait, I truly appreciate it & hope you enjoyed it...

Also - Other than server speed, ( which I'm working on ) Are there any other tips when using Windows Movie Maker to help SPEED up the process of downloading videos...

When capturing video from the device - I used the best quality option. When finishing I used the high quality/ small screen option.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks... :banghead:

Man I'm sorry to say that this is - One of those download & walk away, take a nap, & eat some dinner kind of downloads. :applause:

For those of you who have managed the wait, I truly appreciate it & hope you enjoyed it...

Also - Other than server speed, ( which I'm working on ) Are there any other tips when using Windows Movie Maker to help SPEED up the process of downloading videos...

When capturing video from the device - I used the best quality option. When finishing I used the high quality/ small screen option.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks... :banghead:

Set it to a certain maximum MB, like 10-30, 50 at most. Your vid is like 188MB, and im sorry, but unless your paying me, there is no way im downloading a 188MB video. What is it like a hour long movie or something?

Set it to a certain maximum MB, like 10-30, 50 at most. Your vid is like 188MB, and im sorry, but unless your paying me, there is no way im downloading a 188MB video. What is it like a hour long movie or something?

No man - It's only 8min.

No man - It's only 8min.

Well freaking make a lower MB version. I have seen 20 minute movies be really good quality at 50 MB. Drop it down to a 30 mb version. Im not downloading a 188 MB video. Its the quality of the riding and the editing in the vid, its not like HDTV.

Not a bad movie at all!! Pretty cool. I liked it a lot. It is kinda big though. That sand track looks like a blast!

once u do get it downloaded it is sick that looks like fun riding rite there unlike my terrible unfun tennesse riding im moving there tommorrow ill see u then

Haha schmuzzy, I just got your reply. :applause: After reading the name of the file on the link, I noticed it said schmuzzy. Soo, YOU are the handsome, buff fast dude out front. haha.🤣 Sorry it took me so long. Im a little slow!! :banghead:

Well, not much of a story so to speak. Too much of the same stuff.

BUT, A+ for production. The camera work, editing and music blend is very well done. Worth the download time.

Keep up the good work!!!