Sign in to follow this  

mini track

hey i live in albany ny and am intrested in building a track cus i own 109 acres of land and 2 bucket loaders

any way i would like to know what you guys would think would be cool and what you like to ride

MMM... 109 acres.... you're gonna want a skidsteer (preferably rubber track) for the finishing touches. Go nuts! Our track has a SX-style section with a bunch of tables, step downs, and a rythym section, a 'nationals' sections with a big sweeping flat-track corner, bigger jumps and HUGE berms, and a little rutted out woods section with whoops coming out to the finish table. Hell of a practice track.. it gives me more arm pump than the SX tracks I've raced. Turns are key for conditioning.. jumps are fun, but don't limit yourself to an oval track... get that thing wacky, and use what natural terrain is available... altitude changes are super fun!

Hello Builttospill, I just moved to the Albany area from CA. I bought a house with 7 acres in Schodack. I have been laying down lines and clearing some trees on my property. It's more of a mini (crf150) track thru the woods. I have a YZ450 and a stock very quit XR200 too. I like to ride MX tracks that have a good flow and jumps. Since I moved to NY I have not found that many tracks and have been doing more woods XC riding. I have not found a job just yet too, so if you need any help burning in some lines or moving some dirt around drop me a line. I'm always looking for new friends and places to ride.

Chris