Sign in to follow this  

Wow!!

September 26

FMF REWRITES THE BOOK ON PERFORMANCE AND VALUE WITH THEIR ALL NEW $300

TITANIUM POWERCORE

News release

After months of testing and development, a revolution in motorcycle performance has taken shape at FMF Racing with the debut of their all new titanium PowerCore™. With a suggested retail price of only $299.99, FMF believes their new titanium slip-on muffler represents the world’s best value in performance exhaust.

The anticipated release of the titanium PowerCore is Fall 2005. “We’re aware not everyone is willing to pay $500 or more for a titanium exhaust, but who could pass up a titanium muffler for less than the price of aluminum?” asks FMF founder, Don Emler. “We committed substantial energy and resources to assure the new titanium PowerCore would be a quality product and a great value. We did our homework to come up with a clean-sheet design that is a milestone achievement we are very proud of - a $299.99 titanium slip-on muffler with a 100dB sound output. At this sound level and price point, the titanium PowerCore is the absolute perfect ‘Track Pipe’!

The new titanium PowerCore embodies FMF’s world class manufacturing and renowned “Factory Forward” styling. Made completely from U.S. materials and constructed onsite at FMF Racing, the quality is on a par with their premier exhaust products such as the Factory 4.1™ and Ti Q™. Upon release, the titanium PowerCore will be available for the most current and popular 4-stroke motorcycles. The PowerCore includes a removable spark arrestor; an optional quiet insert is sold separately.

“We did not cut corners or compromise on the titanium PowerCore,” Emler emphasized. “It’s designed right, it works awesome and everyone who’s tested it, from magazine editors to end users, cannot believe how good it is. We’re excited about how a value priced performance product such as the titanium PowerCore will change the aftermarket exhaust industry.”

*As tested on a 2005 CRF250

Product photos available at www.resmarket.com/ti-powercore

FMF Racing is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-performance motorcycle and ATV exhaust systems. FMF is the Official Exhaust System of AMA Motocross. For more

information visit www.fmfracing.com.

100 db's on a stock bike goes out to 105 db's on a pumped up pony. And thats with the butt plug in it too. You know that puppy will make some sound.

Too Freakin' Loud!!!!!

Damn... I was getting excited about it until read how loud it will be.. Oh well, I need to be real careful about how much I spend on the bike the rest of this year. The wife has notice many packages showing up at the house lately and is asking ??

-Mike

If people really wanted to have a 96 db limit then why dont they make a law that the manufactures cant make one thats louder then 96db? I used to have a Big Gun exhaust that was 94.5 db and I thought it was plenty loud.

If people really wanted to have a 96 db limit then why dont they make a law that the manufactures cant make one thats louder then 96db? I used to have a Big Gun exhaust that was 94.5 db and I thought it was plenty loud.

We need to self-regulate. Once we let others regulate for us, the battle is mostly lost.