Sign in to follow this  

02 Wr250 Pipe Needed Asap

Alright, I'm kind of in a bind and need some help. I need to find a stock WR silencer this week,or a promoto billet end cap. We are going on a ride with MSR/Answer for a sales trip and I need something w/ a spark arrestor/quiet core. Any help would be great.

Check E-bay. Or if you need it ASAP I would call all the local dealers to see if they have something in stock that you could use. Otherwise you will be paying for next day or 2nd day shipping. The TT store or any other online store probably has what you need.

Alright, I'm kind of in a bind and need some help. I need to find a stock WR silencer this week,or a promoto billet end cap. We are going on a ride with MSR/Answer for a sales trip and I need something w/ a spark arrestor/quiet core. Any help would be great.

PM sent!

Bullet3z,lol, I am actually a parts guy at a dealership. I just don't wanna pay for a new OEM one when I am only gonna use it a few times. I appreciate the help guys, I got in touch with a rep at ProMoto and he is gonna hook me up with one for sportin' soem stickers at this ride which will make some of the guys up there REALLY happy since the end caps come from their competitor.

Bullet3z,lol, I am actually a parts guy at a dealership. I just don't wanna pay for a new OEM one when I am only gonna use it a few times. I appreciate the help guys, I got in touch with a rep at ProMoto and he is gonna hook me up with one for sportin' soem stickers at this ride which will make some of the guys up there REALLY happy since the end caps come from their competitor.

Not to sound stupid but, if you are a parts guy at a dealership, why would you ask US where to get the part? :banghead:

Not to sound stupid but, if you are a parts guy at a dealership, why would you ask US where to get the part? :banghead:

Probably becuase even at a discounte rate a new WR pipe from Yamaha would cost you a testicle.

Probably becuase even at a discounte rate a new WR pipe from Yamaha would cost you a testicle.

haha yeah they are overpriced to the max

Yea, I am not asking where to get a new one. I was asking if anyone had a used one since so many guys change from a wr to yz pipe. I could get a brand new FMF spark arrestor pipe for the price of a new yamaha one. I'll just put it this way, dealer cost is more for the OEM one than retail is for the FMF. I just wanted someting for the weekend but I believe I may have found a loop hole, thanks guys.