Sign in to follow this  

Alessi gets a wake up call

Looks like justice will be served. I feel a little bad for Ivans teamate. I would have done the same thing if I was in his position.

I still say it's unfair. The fines are paltry and by subjecting Walker to almost the exact same punishment, the AMA is making it look like Walker's transgression was equally as bad as Alessi's. It wasn't even in the same ballpark. :banghead:

Mike Alessi can barely pic up his own motorcycle what a disgrace to the motorcycle community. He should have helped pick up Ivans bike especially after the way Langston and Walker pinched him on the start. I thought that was some hillariously funny shit him standing on Ivans front wheel...Someone in the KTM camp should of told Alessi to not worry about the championship and cover your a$$ out there because everyone on a green bike is looking to take you out... :banghead:

And that karma thing can be a mean mutha when it decides to rear its ugly head :applause:

Matt Walker should have ridden his own race. Since when did racing, especially dirt bikes, become a team sport??? If I was walker I would have been saying to myself I just passed two guys for free. Matt Walker needs to worry about his own affairs this crap is looking just like the movie Motocrss which by the way Sucked, especially the team tactics played out in the movie. And I thought that crap only happened in movies Mitch Payton should be ashamed.

It would scare the hell out of me to have a bike fly into me after a big get off and i'm not exactly the wall flower type.

Matt Walker should have ridden his own race. Since when did racing, especially dirt bikes, become a team sport??? If I was walker I would have been saying to myself I just passed two guys for free. Matt Walker needs to worry about his own affairs this crap is looking just like the movie Motocrss which by the way Sucked, especially the team tactics played out in the movie. And I thought that crap only happened in movies Mitch Payton should be ashamed.

Do the words "Let Brock bye" mean anything to you?

P.S. I've intentionally misspelled two of the words as they were on the original pitboard.

That is a sad state of affairs. That was one crappy moto. What a way to end the season. There will always be team tactics but you have to draw the line somewhere. With all the fines and bad feelings Las Vegas should be good. I guess KTM needs to hire a couple more riders to even up the odds.