Sign in to follow this  

Blue Diamond Sunday?

Well I cant seem to find a friend to go riden with this weekend so I was wondering if anyone is going riding at Blue Diamond this Sunday. The slower you are the better lol. But if your fast I guess thats fine to. Just someone to talk to, Ive tried the riding by yourself thing, its just not as fun if you cant discuss the track with someone and learn things from each other. If you want you can IM me at MDmxer512

Sunday is Oct 2nd. I am hoping to get there. I have to hang some drywall this week and finish some electrical work before I can get down there.

I ride a 2 smoke, number is 30W. If you see me, stop by and say hello.

Junior

I forgot about twilight, i think I may stay home and work on my own track this weekend and go sometime during the week next week. Sunday still isnt out of the question though. Whens the best day to go during the week, cause I know they dont do a whole lot of track work at all during the week so I just wonder what day the tracks probably in better condition.

Also on there site it still says twilight is 4, do you think theyve changed it to 3 now that the suns going down earlier? Cause It was around this time last year I went after school and twilight was at 3. Thanks.

Hah, single table isnt on my list to do's anyway. I prefer just the table lol.

Yes Twilight starts at 3 now. As for best day of the week? Your guess is as good as mine, it all depends on how many people are there the more they get the better the chance they disc the track. I ride there twice a week, week days only. See ya there :banghead:

Yeah we definitly need some rain. Usually us dirt bike riders dont say that but the dirt around here is just turning to powder.