Any1 live in England on here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I use to live in New England... does that count? :-) Been to London twice! My favorite city for sure!

Cheers!

Roger doger on that one, London rips. You can rock in London and it's kinda safe to walk around. The chicks are hot although a little white (not much sun) for this cali. dude. And when you get hammered you slur in English. Way easier. ?

Double Cheers!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in Hamilton , Nr Glasgow , Scotland . There is a few of us in the group that love to take to the Scottish hills on Saturdays . Two Yamaha WR450s and 3 x 4x4 quads - have some great times and laughs . Always looking for new areas to ride in Scotland - suggestions welcome - cheers

Im from Hamilton , nr Glasgow , Scotland . There are a few of us head out to the hills most Saturdays and have a real laugh . 2 X yamaha WR450s and 3 4x4 quads . Always looking for new areas to explore in Scotland - suggestions welcome - cheers

im from essex myself just wondering if any one knows of any good "legal" green lanes to ride in essex as im having a hard time riding off road at the mo? ?

Dont know green lanes, there is some practice tracks though.

Joyce green,in dartford,near the tunnel, Essex mx, north weald, near harlow.Look on MXTRAX for more tracks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Just found this forum so thought i would say hello. I live in Corby Northants. Locale track is Air field farm at Market Harborough. every Wednesday and Saturday unless its a race wk end, only £12 per day ! :crazy:

Hiyas... Divididng time between Derby and Herts at the moment - me and the missus currently have 6 thumpers between us... funny that enjoy being together and lurve the "single" life :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Just found this forum so thought i would say hello. I live in Corby Northants. Locale track is Air field farm at Market Harborough. every Wednesday and Saturday unless its a race wk end, only £12 per day ! :banana:

hey man, you ride with the amca? :ride:

• 2 weeks later...