Sign in to follow this  

steepest hill

I have climbed some pretty scary ones. It was pretty tall and steep but no where near what some of the realy good riders can do.

i dont know how steep it is but this one part is really steep and has a rock that sticks out...i fliped it... its not that long tho...i need to get a digital camera :banghead:

100 feet tall easy. pretty d@mn steep to. :banghead: Gotta get goin fast to get up it (slack stuff) and then when you get to almost the top you gotta nail the breaks to turn a corner or you'll hit a jump and end up in some trees.

heres a pic of insane hill (greensburg, ky)after i flipped 1\4 way back down it and slid the rest of the way down the log, back when i had my cr 80 btw i did climb it on my ttr 125100_1051.jpg

thats pretty steep! we have one by our house called the widowmaker. u fall and you fall 20 onto rail road tracks!

heres a pic of insane hill (greensburg, ky)after i flipped 1\4 way back down it and slid the rest of the way down the log, back when i had my cr 80 btw i did climb it on my ttr 125100_1051.jpg

🤣🤣🤣:busted::busted::busted::banghead::applause:🤣🤣🤣

The onces I climb are about the same size. The trail for me tho looks easier than that.

heres another angle of the hill. the hardest part about it is that it has no running shoot to get to it. as you see at the bottom you cross a creek, then make a "S"curve just to get to the bottom of it. alos pictured is a view from the top lol its a long way down 100_1041.jpg100_1036.jpg

that kinda like the hill i climb...dont know if its that steep tho...looks kinda like the one that i climb...cant get any speed up before you start up it...i have a real sharp turn then up the hill..